Security Lock Nuts for XX-Series Light Bar with Key
No one wants to have their PlashLights product stolen from them. Might as well make it harder for those POS thieves! Our security nut will detour them for a while. This stainless steel locking nut requires a special key to tighten or loosen the nut. Channel locks or a monkey wrench won't do it anymore.
FYI - Our light bars require a thin wall socket to remove the standard lock nut.
Security Nut Kit works with the following options:
- XX-Series, CX-Series, MX-Series, TX-Series (new models only) - Double row lights bars with standard mounts
- XX-Series, CX-Series, MX-Series, TX-Series (new models only) - Double row lights bars with AXIA Alloys mounts
- PlashLights Single Row lights bars with standard mounts
- PlashLights Single Row light bars with XX-Series cast aluminum mounts
- Single row light bars with AXIA Alloys mounts
- Rigid Industries light bars
- Any light bar with a 6mm thread
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.