IR-Series LED Light Bar - 940nm Infrared
IR-Series LED Light Bar. The Plash Infrared LED Light Bar is constructed with 2 rows of Infrared LED's, not just a cheap filter. Producing a beam of 940nm infrared light projected from combination reflectors creates optimal conditions for navigating through the darkest night. When paired with night vision cameras or goggles you will have the advantage during nighttime operations. The beam combines a wide spot, paired with 120° floods; it throws light not only forward but left and right giving you the most optimal visibility while not giving yourself away.
- 3W OSRAM® OSLON LX ECE LED’s
- Optimal Combination Beam Pattern
- 1X Wiring Harness
- 2X Cast Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- 2X Stainless Steel Nylon Locking Nut
INFRARED LED LIGHT BAR
Level up and gain the advantage with our new IR Series Double Row Light bars. Pair your favorite Night Vision Optic with our IR Series LED Light bars and light up all the dark corners of the night for hundreds of yards. Plash IR Series Light bars are powered by IR LEDs emiting 940nm of energy, not a cheap filter. Invisible to the naked eye, this emitted energy when paried with Night Vision Optics or IR Cameras makes it that much easy to spot troublesome hogs, or other hazards without giving your position away.
• 940nm Infrared Beam
• 3W OSRAM® OSLON LX ECE LED’S
• 9~24V DC Input
• IP68 Rated
• Genuine Gore® Waterproof Membrane with Mechanical Seal
• AkzoNobel® Marine Polyester Powdercoat Coating
• Extruded 6063 Aluminum Body
• Durable Scratch Resistant High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
• Operating Temp: -40°F ~ +145°F
• 50,000 Hours or 5 Years of Continuous Use
• Over / Under and Reverse Polarity Protectiton
• VHF and AIS Safe
• Protected Against Electromagnetic (EMC) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
• MIL810-STDG Vibration Compliant
• Printed Logo - No Exposed Aluminum
4" TO 50"
Size doesn't matter here. No matter what size light bar you are after, we have you covered with six different size options.
Our IR Series Light Bars are available in mutible beam patterns. No matter what you are trying to see, we will lifght the way