Bluetooth LED Controller RGB / RGBW :
PlashLights™ waterproof Bluetooth controller is operated via a mobile phone app to turn on/off, adjust the brightness or color, adjust color temperature, and change preset color patterns. There are a variety of lighting patterns to choose from. The operation is very simple with your devices control (IOS or Android). Your device (ie. phone) is not needed when a switch is installed as the lights will defer to the last setting when powered on. Example: If you have them on a blue strobe pattern and turn the power of at a switch or the Perko, when power is applied at a later date the lights will be on blue strobe. Basically, your device/phone is only required to change the color or patterns.
- Requires download of PlashLights™ APP (FREE)
- Simple to mount with a tab on each side
- IP67 Rated Enclosure = Waterproof
- Easily control and synchronize up to 240 Watts of lighting
- 30A when RGB used (10A/per channel)
- 40A when RGB+W used (10A/per RGB channel & 10A white)
- Compatibility: bluetooth 4.0 (bluetooth phones of 4.0 or above)
- Supports mobile phone system: IOS 6.0 android 4.3 or above
- Operating Voltage: 12~24V DC
- Software language: English
- Control distance: 30 feet
- Size: 3-13/16" long x 1-1/4" tall x 1-15/16" wide
- Working temperature: - 4°F to 145°F
- 100% MADE & ASSEMBLED IN USA
- Instructions included in package and on APP
Multi-Zone Sync Feature:
- Control multiple zones with multiple controllers as they will all sync together (each controller is sold separately).
- Do not place RGBW controller inside a metal container as it will block the signal.
- Double check your incoming voltage as this controller cannot accept reverse polarity, AC, or DC voltage over 24V.
- This controller will operate both normal RGB (Red, Green, & Blue) and RGBW (RGB + White).