Our high intensity EPIK surface mounted transom light with an internal RGBW controller for your boat is of the utmost quality and mounts virtually anywhere you want on the transom with just a small 1/2" hole required. No other light manufacturer produces such a great output for underwater lighting for as reasonable price. When you hold this light you will understand the quality by the weight of the machined & polished 316L Stainless Steel housing, but more importantly when you turn this light on you will see the quality by the light output. Epik transom lights also include an insulating gasket to isolate dissimilar metals if you are mounting to an aluminum or steel hull.
Easy way to add some safety for:
- Night activities
- Loading and unloading at the boat ramp
- Great for attracting fish on your evening trips
- Easily be seen out on the water
- Extreme intensity for showing off anytime of the day
- An easy way to help your sight when loading / unloading on lifts in the dark
What a simple way to turn heads at the dock. You will be the talk of the marina or the boat ramp.
A RGB or RGBW controller is not required for these lights and they will not tie into an existing RGB/RGBW controller.
5,258 Lumens (per light)
- 90° Emitting Angle - Wide Flood Beam
- 48X 1W CREE® LED's
- Input Voltage: 12VDC (9V to 32V Max.)
- IP68 Rated
- High Borosilicate Glass Lens
- Internal Driver (for colors & modes)
- Only a 1/2” Hole Required for Power Wire (Surface Mounted Light)
- Current Draw: 1.75A @ 13.5VDC / 3.5A @ 13.5VDC for the pair
- 24W @ 13.5VDC
- 50,000+ Hour Life
- Intelligent Temperature Control System (TCS)
- Internal RGBW Controller
- 5ft of Power Wire
- 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel Housing (Polished)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Underwater Use Only
*** Refer to your local authorities for legality of usage. PlashLights is not to be held responsible for any tickets, fines, accidents, girlfriends, etc. ***
- 3 x M5 Stainless Steel Locking Nuts
- 3 x M5 Stainless Steel Washers
- 3 x M5 Stainless Steel Bolts with a Hex Head
- 3 x M5 Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws
- 3 x Neoprene Washers
- 1 x Insulating Gasket (for metal hulls only)
- 1 x Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MODE CHANGE
Mode 1 - Full Color Fade [DEFAULT]:
Power on the light and it will go into a fast "full color fade" cycle (15 seconds). During this color fade mode you can freeze a specific color by quickly switching the power Off/On (under 1 second), this will lock in your specified color choice. If no action is taken after the initial 15 seconds the light will go into a slow "full color fade cycle" (3 minute loop).
Mode 2 - Solid Color:
While in Mode 1 (Full Color Fade) toggle the power switch off for over 1 second but no longer than 5 seconds then turn it back on. The Epik transom light will then be in "solid color" mode starting with white. Solid colors can be cycled through by quickly toggling the power switch ON/OFF (within 1 second).
Solid Color Mode Cycles in this order:
White -> Red -> Green -> Blue -> Yellow -> Purple -> Cyan -> REPEAT
Mode 3 - Full Color Strobe:
While in Mode 2 (Solid Color) toggle the power switch off for over 1 second but no longer than 5 seconds then turn it back on. The light will then be in "Color Strobe Mode". The Epik light will automatically jump through 7 solid colors. Cycle the power off for a long hold (over 1 second) to change to the "Full Color Fade" mode.
- Cycle power for UNDER 1 second to change the SOLID COLOR
- Cycle power for OVER 1 second to change the MODE
- Power OFF for OVER 5 seconds to RESET