Our high intensity LED surface mounted transom lighting is of the utmost quality and mounts virtually anywhere you want on the transom with just a small 3/16" hole required. Each light is built with a 60" wire tail and must utilize an RGB controller (included) to provide the ability to change colors, patterns, etc. These are a custom build product and can be made in different sizes and colors. No other light manufacturer produces such a great output for underwater lighting for as reasonable price. When you hold this light you will understand the quality by the weight of the 316 stainless steel housing, but more importantly when you turn this light on you will see the quality by the light output.
Easy way to add some safety for:
- Night activities
- Safety for loading and unloading at night
- Great for attracting fish on your evening trips
- Easily be seen out on the water
- Extreme intensity for showing off anytime of the day
- An easy way to help your sight when loading / unloading on lifts in the dark
What a simple way to turn heads at the dock. You will be the talk of the marina or the boat ramp.
- 14,100 Lumens MAX (each color varies)
- 160° Emitting Angle
- Only a 3/16” Hole Required for Power Wire (Surface Mounted Light)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (9V to 24V Max.)
- Current Draw: 3.1A @ 12.9VDC
- 50,000+ Hour Life
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing (Polished)
- Factory Sealed Housing - IP68 Rated
- Lifetime Warranty
- Underwater Use Only
All RGB or RGBW lights need to have a controller in order to be able to change the light colors. It is possible that one controller can operate many lights on the boat if they are RGB including speakers rings and accent lights, but that is dependent on the amp draw of said lights. Please contact us with questions.
*** Refer to your local authorities for legality of usage. PlashLights is not to be held responsible for any tickets, fines, accidents, etc. ***