Marine 100W Aransas Series Flood Light is designed for harsh environments and engineered to withstand the corrosion and vibrations associated with fishing boat, tugs, the beach, harbor, piers, aquarium, underwater, etc. Manufactured with the highest quality components to ensure the lights longevity.
• LED chip with "gold wire free" technology
The gold wire free technology can eliminate the use of the gold wire, and replace the plastic with metal. It can also improve the lifespan of our lights when using it in high temperature up to 149°F
• Precise optic lens, 30%-50% brighter
With precise optic lens, 90% of the light can reach on the ground and is not wasted on air. Efficiency is the key reason why our lights are 30%-50% brighter than other LED lights, especially for long distance lighting.
• Mean Well & Inventronics Drivers
Top brand Mean Well driver and Inventronics drivers are used to ensure the stability of our lights.
• Open structure- better wind resistance
Open structure enables the wind to pass through the gaps between each LED module to improve wind resistance to make it more suitable for a windy marine environment.
• Top quality- less time on the maintainence
With top brand materials and technology Aransas fixtures can endure the harshest environment with less than 1% failure rate during 5 years. The modular design structure enables you to change individual parts easily, which can save you time on future repairs if needed.
- Power: 100w
- Input: 90-295V AC 50-60HZ
- Power Factor: >=0.95
- Power Efficiency: >=90%
- Light Source: Bridgelux chip
- Driver: Meanwell or Inventronics
- Beam Angle: 15°/25°/40°/60°/90°/120°
- CCT: 2700-3500K,4000k-4500k,5000k-6000k,6000k-7000k
- Lumen Efficiency: 160lm/w
- Work Temperature: -40°F to +149°F
- Storage Temperature: -60°C ~ 80°C
- Lifespan: +80,000 hrs
- IP Rating: IP68 waterproof & salt spray proof
Lowest power of 60W for installing in gunwale for lighting up the surrounding of the ship. • Highest power of 1500W for installing on high mast for route lighting.
Better Wind Resistance
Open structure enables the wind to pass through the fixtures easily and the slim body reduces the pressure caused by the strong winds.
Private sealing technology on all materials enables our lights to work under 3ft of water.
Salt Spray Proof
Military standard materials including 6063 Aluminum housing, silicon rubber cable, PMMA optic lens, 316 stainless bracket, makes our lights salt spray proof.
-140°F to 165°F Lighting
Enable to suffer the ice water heat during the trip
Best Shock Resistance Ability