Thank you for choosing Plash to light your way at night. We stand proud to provide our customers with the best products and service that we have to offer. Even though we hold high quality standards, there are the rare chances of a product failing even when used under its intended purpose. Our warranty is meant to cover you in these cases.
Plash offers our valued customers the following Lifetime Warranty* on all Plash manufactured products.
What is Covered
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein, Plash warrants that the purchaser’s product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. This Lifetime Warranty is made only with respect to the initial purchaser and is not transferable. Plash reserves the right to require proof of purchase as a condition of this Warranty and Plash reserves the right to make future revisions to this product or its Lifetime Warranty without obligation to provide notice of same to purchaser or to conform existing product to future revisions. Any change to this warranty made after purchase may be applied retroactively at the sole discretion of Plash.
- LED failure due to premature burn out, solder failure, or board failure
- Moisture intrusion when used for its intended purpose
- Aluminum housing and infrastructure within (excludes aluminum feet)
- Integrity of the lens
- The coating of any aluminum product is covered for 2 Years from the purchase date
What is Not Covered
- Any product not registered
- LED failure due to Improper voltage
- Any damage caused by factors beyond “normal use and normal wear and tear”
- Any damage due to improper installation
- Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping (This shall be addressed at time of purchase)
- Theft, vandalism, negligent or intentional damage
- Inadequate mounting or installation damage, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain
- Damage in any part attributable to: (a) vehicle systems or components or (b) combination with non-Plash products
- Acts of God, accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment
- Damage due to water immersion (excludes transom lights)
- Problems or issues caused by dismantling the product and repairs carried out by anyone other than Plash**
- Any 3rd party product
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Warranty shall be, upon inspection and at Plash's option, to either repair or replace product or parts (new or refurbished). Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of the Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact Plash to obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). All removal, shipping, and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before your part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if Plash determines the part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price of that part.
This warranty is the only warranty made in connection with the purchase of this product. Plash neither assumes nor authorizes any manufacturer, vendor, retailer, other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Warranty.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages
- Consequential damage or commercial loss is not covered under the warranty nor implied in any way. Plash, its agents, dealers, distributors, vendors, sponsors, advertisers, assigns, and any other associated or affiliated body will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Plash has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action, under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials associated with this product. These limitations will apply notwithstanding to any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitations may not apply. In the event that any part of the warranty is deemed inapplicable the warranty shall be applied as closely to the original intent of the warranty as possible.
- All products are used at the customer's own risk and Plash does not warrant, imply, or represent that the products are suitable for any purpose.
- Plash is not liable for any damages or charges incurred in the use of a Plash product; these charges include but are not limited to legal tickets/infractions, on road use, fire, vehicle loss, accident, rental vehicle, or replacement***.
- Plash is not subject to or liable for any and all charges incurred in the removal, repair, installation, or other actions in regards to Plash products.
- Plash will not cover any freight or shipping costs for warranty work deemed to be of any circumstance, even those covered under manufacturer reasons with RMA’s.
*All warranties that Plash offers are subject to the above exceptions and regulations.
**Modifying the design or function, or subjecting this product to abuse, misuse, mishandling, or unauthorized repair, voids all aspects of the warranty or return policy.
***Plash products are sold AS-IS and no other warranties expressed or implied are applicable.
Important - Please Read
How To Return an Item for Warranty:
Items returned without a completed RMA form will be refused upon delivery.
Make sure the RMA# is visible on the exterior of the box. (RMA# will be today's date --> the day you complete the RMA form).
Print out the below RMA form and follow the instructions on it.