Marine Push Button Switch - RGB - 10A - Stainless Steel
- Rated for 10A
- Stainless Steel Housing - No Rust
- Simply wire according to an RGB Controller for your choice of color options such as color changing Fade, Flash/Strobe, or a single color such as hot pink or teal.
- 22mm (7/8") Diameter Button - Easier to Push Compared to 19mm
- 25mm (1") Outside Diameter
- Works on 12V Systems
- LED Backlit Ring in your Choice of Colors
- IP67 Rated - Waterproof
- Silky Smooth Movement
- Rated for 150,000 Cycles (Presses)
- Removable Clip for Wiring Harness
- 3ft of Wiring for a Simple Installation
- Mounts in panels up to 3/8" thick
- Fits a 7/8" Hole
- Plash Limited Lifetime Warranty
This push button switch has two functions:
A) Illuminating the LED Ring
B) Controlling the Equipment that it is Connected to (such as a bilge pump or light bar).
A) LED Illuminated Ring on the Switch:
The below 4 wires connect to the RGB Controller --> **Sold Separately
- BLACK 18 AWG Wire = Positive V+ (connects to RGB controller)
- RED 18 AWG Wire = Ground (connects to RGB controller)
- BLUE 18 AWG Wire = Ground (connects to RGB controller)
- GREEN 18 AWG Wire = Ground (connects to RGB controller)
B) Control of your Load:
- RED 14 AWG Wire = Positive V+ IN from Fuse Panel (verify the fuse is correctly sized for your load)
- BROWN 14 AWG Wire = Positive V+ OUT to Load (example: connects to bilge pump)
* For wiring diagram see images.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.