880 Flexible Copper Braided LED Headlight Conversion Kit
We are proud to offer our newest LED automotive headlight model for 2021, our UPDATED & REVISED Copper Braided Series. With its unique design and smaller base it fits almost every application that has a halogen light. Our flexible heatsinks offer great heat dissipation and still allow for multiple mounting options. With the copper heat conduction management technology we can now offer our smallest size and still carry big power.
- Optical System Designed To Make a Good Beam Pattern with a Clear Cut Off Line
- Raw Lumen Output: 8000LM (Per Light)
- No Fan = Less Problems
- Stable Designs Provides Over 5 Years Of Continuous Usage
- Operating Voltage: 10-24 VDC
- Wattage: Low Beam 34.3W (13.2V 2.6A)
- Instant On/Off, No Warm-Up
- Operating Temp: -40°F ~ +194°F
- 4 Pieces Oversized Copper Strip Heat Sink
- Low Power Consumption
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Designed For: High & Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Vibration, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust
- Color Temperature: 6000k (Pure White)
- Plug And Play Installation
Ideal for SXS and Off-Road applications. Anywhere where there will be dust or mud you do not want a rotating fan headlight. the H3 model is popular on 4-wheelers such as Honda and Kawasaki.
Disclaimer: For Off-Road use only. These lights fail to conform with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety (FMVSS) Standard No. 108 “Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment.” The bulbs exceed limitations on luminous flux set forth in the standard and may cause increased or excessive glare for oncoming drivers.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.