This is black light, and will cause white and light-colored items to glow ("fluoresce.") Black light is frequently used for: Halloween decorations, amusement parks and haunted houses, artistic purposes, such as illuminating artwork with bright white, hot pink, yellow and lime green detecting counterfeit currency and driver licenses, curing plastic resins; therapeutic and diagnostic medical uses, attracting insects. Ultraviolet 400nm LED strip is also known as near ultraviolet, Ultraviolet A (400-315nm) long wave, or black light LED strip. When illuminated UV LED strip light will emit some visible violet light. However, do not judge the brightness of this strip with your eye, as a large portion of the light output from the UV strip is invisible to the human eye.
We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful. We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request. Waterproof version will need to be embedded in a silicone or marine adhesive (i.e.. 3M 4200 - not provided).
- Tight spectral power distribution, centered on 400 nm.
- Excessive exposure to high power ultraviolet light may be hazardous.
- Black Light UV (400 nm wavelength)
- IP68 waterproof
- 9ft. Black Insulated Power cord included
- 12 Volts DC input @ 72 Watts (300 Diodes)
- *NOTE - Over-voltage will permanently damage the light strip
- Length: varies
- Width: 0.49 inches
- Height: 0.22 inches
- Cuttable in segments.
- UL Rated (rating is lost if cut or modified) & RoHS
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime
- Extremely Durable
- Custom sizes available
- We will gladly bid your project - please contact us