Sold by the 5 meter reel, and by the foot.
Light Color Red
Wave Length 630
Light Color Detail Red
Type Single Row
Beam Angle 120°
Lumens 2400 per meter
This popular LED strip light has 60 very bright LED triplex nodes per meter. Available in any color with no hot spots, the 5050-60 line is perfect.
- Red (630 nm wavelength)
- IP65 non-waterproof
- 12 volts DC
- 50 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.49 in = 12.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- High-adhesion sticky back on non-waterproof versions. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!