This controller will operate both normal RGB (Red, Green, & Blue) and RGBW (RGB + White).
Bluetooth LED controller RGB / RGBW :
PlashLights waterproof Bluetooth controller is operated via a mobile phone app to turn on/off, adjust the brightness or color, adjust color temperature, and change preset color patterns. There are a variety of lighting patterns to choose from.
The operation is very simple with mobile phone control (IOS or Android). Your phone is not needed when a switch is installed as the lights will defer to the last setting when powered on (Example: If you have them on a blue stobe pattern and turn the power of at a switch or the Perko, when power is applied at a later date the lights will be on blue strobe). Basically, your phone is only required to change the color or patterns.
- Simple to mount with a tab on each side
- IP67 Rated Enclosure = Waterproof
- 30A when RGB used (10A/per channel)
- 42A when RGB+W used (10A/per RGB channel & 12A white)
- Compatibility: bluetooth 4.0 (bluetooth phones of 4.0 or above)
- Supports mobile phone system: IOS 6.0 android 4.3 or above
- Operating Voltage: 12~24V DC
- Software language: English
- Control distance: 65 feet
- Size: 3-13/16" long x 1-1/4" tall x 1-15/16" wide
- Working temperature: - 4°F to 185°F
- RGB = B/10A; G/10A; R/10A; Total Out: 30A
- RGBW = B/10A; G/10A; R/10A; W/12A; Total Out: 42A
Includes 5 Features:
- standard color adjustment mode
- sync to music mode
- dynamic pre-programmed mode
- cross fade
- Voice control mode
- timing section mode
- Do not place RGBW controller inside a metal container as it will block the signal.
- Double check your incoming voltage as this controller cannot accept reverse polarity.
no video loaded