No more errors, no more flickering, on any vehicle. This module does it all! It's a redesigned, modern version of the old, generic "warning canceller."
Eliminates flickering in even the most troublesome vehicles.
Designed to handle even the most troublesome CANBUS systems used in the newest vehicles, it features nonpolar function, full power smoothing, and resistive and capacitive feedback to cancel even the most tricky CANBUS systems.
The module can be used with any LED bulb. It will prevent flickering or bulb out errors in low beams, high beams, fog lamps, or daytime running lights.
It has been tested for compatibility in the newest of vehicles, including the troublesome 2015 Dodge Ram. It is also compatible with any Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, VW, BMW, Audi, or Mercedes systems, or any other CANBUS system currently in use. System is plug in play.
We offer many models so you can select a different size as needed for LED bulbs.
Solves the following problems:
- Indicator light illuminates on instrument panel when LED headlight used
- Indicator light illuminates on instrument panel when high beam turned on
- LED headlights flash when the engine is turned on
- Error warning pops up
- LED headlights do not turn on
- LED headlights turn on then turn off after a few seconds / minutes
- LED headlights flicker
Price is for one pair, two modules.
Made in the USA.
- Flickering is caused by the Canbus electrical system. It pulses the power to the headlights to increase bulb life (for halogen bulbs). They stay energized just long enough so you never see the flicker. LED's can turn on and off so fast that you can usually see the flicker. In that case, you use our Canbus Anti-Flicker Modules that have a capacitor circuit built in to keep the bulb on for that slight "off" pulse.
- 2007-2009 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, or 5500 will require resistors inline before the Canbus Anti-Flicker Modules.
Product Code: HL-AF
Availability: In Stock